B.A., J.D., Esq., QDRO Attorney
Education, Training, Experience
Kevin has an undergraduate degree in strategic intelligence and earned his law degree from ASU, passing the bar early during his last year of law school. Initially, Kevin was angling for a place in the business world, but the work was empty, and he would rather help people than spin his wheels in corporate legal departments. Kevin practices exclusively in the area of QDRO preparation, dividing retirement plans of all kinds upon divorce or legal separation, including private pensions, military retired pay, ASRS, PSPRS, COPERS, CalPERS, IRAs, 401(k)s, 457s, ROTH accounts, RSUs, and many others.
Kevin has a sharp, analytical mind and a finely-tuned efficiency that yield excellent client results and save our clients valuable dollars. Kevin believes that he serves not only the legal needs of the client, but provides counsel during many of life’s most difficult times in order to help our clients achieve their goals and live mindfully. Kevin works out of the Glendale office, and he makes himself as available as possible to attorneys and potential clients alike. Call the office or email him today and put him to the test.
Kevin married his beautiful wife, Anna, in 2011, and they have four young, energetic boys: Caleb, Joshua, Lincoln, and Calvin.
Kevin can be reached by email at email@example.com.
- Bachelor of Arts, Government: Strategic Intelligence (2007) Patrick Henry College, Purcellville, Virginia
- Juris Doctorate Degree in Law (2014) Arizona State University, Tempe, Arizona
- Admitted to practice in all State and Federal Courts in the State of Arizona
- Member, Chamber of Commerce and Better Business Bureau
- Member, State and Local Bar Associations
- Past Member, Glendale Rotary